Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation 

Some things that I got to enjoy on a personal level are my classmates because they have been very kind and helpful this past year. They have been helpful by helping me with any questions I have asked them. For instance, last class I was having a difficult time completing the code-academy levels and my table peers were helping me which resulted in me understanding the concept of the task it was asking me to complete. I have also enjoyed the positive attitude and vibes Mr.Haymore has been giving his students the past years he has been employeed here. I really like how he has also enforced great positivity in the classrooms. 

Some things I dislike about this class is how some students may act disrespectful towards the class rules. For instance, they randomly shout out things that disturb the peace in the classroom. Which can be really distracting and annoying. I'm also pretty sure that it hurts Mr.Haymore because I feel the type of disrespect he may feel from other students that disrespect him and his class and it makes me feel bad. 

I don't think this class needs to be improved anymore because I think that Mr. Haymore has one enough and tried to enforce as much good in people but its the peoples decision to do good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment