Thursday, June 1, 2017

The Top 10 Rules For Success


By: Cristiano Ronaldo 

  1. Just Play!
  2. Be Competitive
  3. Always Take On New Challenges
  4. Know Your Priorities
  5. People Will Judge You
  6. Work Hard
  7. Believe You Are The Best
  8. Play For The Team
  9. Enjoy The Moments 
  10. Have A Sense Of Humor 
Reflection: These are the 10 steps that Ronaldo went by and it help him aspire to where he is now, a professional footballer. It was difficult for Ronaldo to accomplish all his goals, but he was determined and motivated by the people who believed in him. During try-outs for the Linda Marquez girls volleyball team I too, used some of these steps. For me it was a bit difficult because I had no experience in being in a volleyball team before, but it didn't stop me from competing against those who were returners. I was motivated to work hard by those same people who encouraged me to try-out. There were people 

No comments:

Post a Comment